Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Farm, Part 2 - The pumpkins

We stopped to listen to a bluegrass band before getting on the hayride.

This was one of the views from the hayride. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.
The boys were so excited to see all of the pumpkins! They kept saying "Mmmm!"


While we were in the patch, a few pumpkins got loose and rolled to the bottom of the hill. Brady was interested to see the inside of one of the split pumpkins.


These pumpkins were just the right size! The farm has a wooden replica of a cow with rubber "udders" that squirt water into a bucket so that kids can learn how to milk a cow. The boys were very interested.
This is Brady watching the water squirt out of the cow. He wasn't really sure what to think.
Both boys liked this pump and splashed around in the water for a few minutes.
We had a great time and already look forward to next year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my god these pictures are amazing! I don't know if I ever even met these guys! I think the last time I saw you all, Amy was crazy pregnant. They're so big already! Hope all is well--I just found this through Jeremy's facebook page, but it's getting bookmarked on the friends list so I can check in every now and then.
Love,
Melissa Armstrong

Jamison Family said...

Love the family picture!