...I am a chocoholic. But not just your everyday, run-of-the-mill Hershey bar will do it. So, when I found out that my favorite local chocolate store, chocolatepaper, was holding a grand opening for their new location on Saturday, I had to check it out. Since the new location is in the Market area in downtown Roanoke, we made an evening out of it. Jeremy and I strolled the boys around the Market for a while.
Brady and Ian loved seeing all of the stores and people.
Later, we met up with our friends Jeremy and Nancy to check out the new store!
The new store was nice and had so much to see. They had giveaways and several samples for tasting - it was a jackpot for Nancy and I! Even the boys got something fun.
Ian was a happy camper!
We all had dinner at a Mexican restaurant, and I don't know what the boys enjoyed more - the chips and salsa or the music!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I admit it...
Posted by Amy at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment