That's right, it's a GIRL!!! We are so thrilled with the news, and I personally can't wait to go shopping for PINK things! We had a very detailed ultrasound this afternoon and everything looked great. We're so thankful for another healthy baby. Here is a 3-D picture of our little girl. She is holding her right foot up with her right hand. I never cease to be amazed at the technology - keep in mind that she is only about 10 ounces and about 10 inches long from head to toe - so it is impressive to see this level of detail.
Here are her two tiny feet!
I keep telling everyone that this baby moves around a lot! I wasn't sure if the boys didn't move as much just because things were so crowded for them... but the doctor confirmed that this baby is a mover!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Two men and a little lady
Posted by Amy at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations - I was rooting for another boy; it's a little awkward to name a girl "Jeremy". :)
We are so excited for you all! The boys and Andrew are close in age and now the girl and Madelyn will be close in age too! We just need to try and get together soon.
Post a Comment