On Thanksgiving weekend, we decorated our house for Christmas. This was the boys' first time picking out a Christmas tree. They enjoyed running around through the lot and helping us choose a tree. (They were so excited to finally get to wear their Christmas shirts, too!)
They had fun hanging ornaments on the tree. They call them "ordaments". 
What good helpers!
Both boys kept hanging ornaments in one spot - it was very cute to see all of these angels together.
Brady and Ian also helped Jeremy put up the garland on the stairs. While putting up the garland, Ian said "I think Santa will like it."
The next morning, while the boys were playing, I heard Brady say "I am decorating my house and my Christmas tree."
Both boys are very excited about Christmas. In particular, they love riding in the van and looking for Christmas lights. I'll hear them say "THERE'S Christmas lights!" at the top of their lungs when they see a house or a store decorated for Christmas.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Putting up the tree!
Posted by Amy at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment