Here are a few amusing things the boys have said recently:
One morning, Brady walked into our bedroom and happened to look at the lights on the DVR. He pointed to the lights and named them one by one: "Orange, blue, yellow. That doesn't match. It should be orange, orange, orange."
The boys understand that their baby sister gets her food from the food that I eat, and that I have to eat extra food so that the baby will grow healthy and strong. One morning at breakfast I was drinking some water, and Ian (talking about his sister) said, "She will open her mouth and catch the water."
Today we went out to do a couple of errands and to pick out a Christmas tree. We went through the Chick-Fil-A drive-through window on our way home. While we were waiting to get our food, an antique convertible circled around the building, with a man in a Santa suit driving and waving at everyone. The boys were so excited to see Santa. Brady said, "We better follow him. He's going to our house."


0 comments:
Post a Comment