Yesterday I had an ultrasound and got to watch the baby move around for a few minutes while the doctor took some measurements. The baby appears to be very healthy - all the measurements were right on track and the heartbeat was strong. It never ceases to amaze me the level of detail that can be seen on an ultrasound. I was able to see the brain and heart, among other things - keep in mind that at this point the baby is only about 2.5 inches long!
In this picture, the baby is lying on his/her back. The head is on the left and the left hand is raised and outstretched a little in front of the face (that's the line sticking out from the face). The legs are crossed and the feet are sticking up in the air. The white dots on the right-hand side above the tummy are part of the legs and feet.
I showed the picture to the boys and pointed out the different body parts. Brady said, "Dark in there." I explained that it's dark inside Mommy's belly, and he said, "Mommy need turn light on."
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Baby picture
Posted by Amy at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment