Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Feeding the animals

The boys watch me feed the cats each day at breakfast time, and I've explained to them that Lucy and Charlie have to eat just like we have to eat. One morning while I was putting some clothes in the dryer, they got in the closet, found the cat food, and dumped the remainder of the bag into the cats' food dishes. They also dumped an entire bag of Life Savers into the water dish. This is what it looked like after I pulled out all of the Life Savers and refilled the water...
We have a zoo play set which has a zookeeper with a food cart so that he can go around to each station and feed the animals. One evening the boys were playing with this part of the zoo and I had to laugh when I saw this. They put the plastic french fries from their play food set out for the animals to eat.

0 comments: