Jeremy and I were able to spend an evening at The Inn at Riverbend in Pearisburg right before Easter weekend. We had a gift certificate that we finally got a chance to redeem. Thanks to my parents for keeping the boys so Jeremy and I could have a night away! This was our first night out of town (if Pearisburg counts as out of town!) without the boys since they were born. We had a really nice time and would recommend the bed & breakfast to anyone staying in the Southwest VA area. The innkeepers were very friendly, the inn was beautiful and very clean, and the food was great.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
The Inn at Riverbend
Posted by Amy at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The view from our porch:
The view early on Friday morning:
There was a rec room complete with a Wii, so I finally got to play the game system that everyone has been talking about for so long. We had great weather, so that made for a wonderful getaway!

0 comments:
Post a Comment