We are happy to share that Baby #3 will be here around the first of the year! We are looking forward to the changes that are in store for our family. It has been neat to try to explain everything to Brady and Ian. When we told the boys that there was a baby growing in Mommy's tummy, Ian said "Ian see it" (translation: "Ian wants to see it"). That evening at bedtime, he lifted up the bottom of my shirt and said "Baby is?" (translation: "Where is the baby?").
The boys are doing very well with being careful around Mommy's belly and understanding that Mommy feels sick a lot of the time (sometimes they try to take advantage of this!).
Yesterday morning, the boys were playing in their room and I noticed they had gotten a few diapers out. I asked them to put the diapers away and they said "changing baby's diaper". I guess they're getting a head start on being Mommy's helpers!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Brady and Ian are going to be big brothers!
Posted by Amy at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for all of you.
Yay! I hope your sickness doesn't last too long! Congrats!
Post a Comment