Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 year checkup

Brady and Ian had their 2 year checkup this afternoon. We had a few tears when they got up on the table and remembered what happens at the doctor. Ian cried a little when he got his shot. Otherwise, they did really well. They were so excited to stand on the big boy scales rather than sit on the baby scales. Brady was 25 1/2 pounds and 35 1/2 inches - 20th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. Ian was 27 1/2 pounds and 36 inches - 45th percentile for weight and 85th for height. Ian had gained 3 pounds since his 18-month checkup!

This morning while I washed the breakfast dishes, things were very quiet in the next room. Lack of noise usually means they're getting into trouble, so I had to go investigate. They had climbed up on their toy box and were reading books. I had to pull out the camera.

After the first picture, I asked them to smile, and here's what I got!

0 comments: