Watching this, I'm reminded of two VERY old ladies at the church I grew up in. I don't know that I ever knew their names, but I heard them referred to by some as Winkie and Blinkie. They were sisters who lived together - they had a HUGE land yacht that they'd drive to and from church, with phone books to let them sit higher, and they'd make very similar faces as Ian was there.
1 comments:
Watching this, I'm reminded of two VERY old ladies at the church I grew up in. I don't know that I ever knew their names, but I heard them referred to by some as Winkie and Blinkie. They were sisters who lived together - they had a HUGE land yacht that they'd drive to and from church, with phone books to let them sit higher, and they'd make very similar faces as Ian was there.
Too cute.
Post a Comment