Friday, June 20, 2008

Playing outside

The boys had their golf clubs in the pool the day before these pictures, so there was still some water inside the clubs. They got a kick out of shaking the water-filled clubs!




Here, Ian was so proud of himself because he found a miniscule object to show me.


What's under here?

I love these 2 pictures of Ian because they really show his personality. I can't decide which one I like best so here are both of them!

This picture shows one side of Brady's personality -he's a man of few words!


Here is a clip of Ian pointing out a dog and a car to me by saying "Dat!", of course. He also threw in his puppy dog sound for good measure. Unfortunately, as you'll see, there were lots of gnats outside that evening and we could only stay outside for a few minutes.


0 comments: