Here are a couple of pictures of the boys after church on Sunday.
This week, the boys learned how to break through their baby gates. Yesterday morning, they got through one of the gates and managed to do this in a matter of minutes:
Here are some pictures of the boys in the tub this evening. Look at that cheesy grin!


We've had a robin's nest in one of our bushes for a while now, and it has been interesting to watch the birds grow. I had no idea how fast they changed, and that they leave the nest within about 2 weeks of hatching. There are 4 baby robins in the nest, and they are now 10 days old. Here is a picture of them taken this evening.
We had a thunderstorm this afternoon and Ian ran to the window to see what was going on.
The boys love this Big Bird toy. They dance to the music it plays.

We have a little Fisher-Price dolphin, and a few days ago Brady kept sticking the dolphin in his ear. I kept trying to figure out what he was doing. At first I thought he was pretending it was a phone. I finally realized that he thought it was the ear thermometer we use to take the boys' temperature. He was trying to take his own temperature with the dolphin.


0 comments:
Post a Comment