Thursday, May 6, 2010

Catching up

It has been almost a month without a blog post. I have taken plenty of pictures, just haven't had the time to get them posted. Since going back to work at the end of March, I don't have much free time!

It was so nice to take 12 weeks off from work after having Leah, as I did when the boys were born. I was afraid that the transition back to work would be tough on all of us, but it actually went a lot more smoothly than I had anticipated. A few days before I went back, we gave Leah her first bottle, just to make sure there wouldn't be any problems. Both boys wanted to help feed Leah.

Leah takes one bottle each afternoon I'm working. We have a giant stockpile of her milk in the freezer, taking up a whole shelf!

Leah has done really well being at Nana's house in the afternoons. She loves her swing! The doll in this picture was mine when I was a baby.

Leah is such a happy baby!

0 comments: