1. A dalmatian on Leah's shoulder. Once when Leah was crying, Ian put the puppy on her and said, "She needs a friend." Ever since, Ian puts the puppy with Leah when she's in her swing.2. The nuts, bolts, and screws from the boys' tool bench stuck in the sofa. Ian informed me that these were the headlights for their race car. He got up on the sofa and proceeded to drive away, complete with sound effects.
3. Several crayons ground into the hardwood floor. I didn't get a picture of this, but it sure was a big mess. It took the steam cleaner to get all of it up.
4. A detective in training. While I was washing the breakfast dishes this morning, I overheard this dialogue from the living room.
Ian: I smell a poopy. Is it you?
Brady: Umm... (pause)... yep.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Recently seen and heard around our house
Posted by Amy at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment