Monday, January 18, 2010

The boys!

We like to dress in maroon and orange for VT games, and the boys put on their new Hokie shirts for last weekend's basketball game against UNC (too bad it didn't help us win). Brady was quick to notice that I had on a VT shirt that day ("Mommy, your Hokie shirt can fit you now!"), since my Hokie clothes stopped fitting me about halfway through football season and I had to explain to the boys why I wasn't wearing team colors on a few game days!

Ian loves to be tickled! He has the most infectious laugh you'll ever hear.

A few nights ago, Ian and Brady pulled their little chairs up to the coffee table, brought over two big piles of books, and read to Leah.

They were sure to show her the pictures, too!

Leah really enjoyed the attention!

The boys love to push their new dump truck and digger around the house, and sometimes they take turns pushing each other in the dump truck.


1 comments:

Jamison Family said...

That's so cute with them reading her the books. She's got tons of hair!