Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Last week at our house

Ian's old dance moves made a short reappearance.






Playing peek-a-boo through the barn.




Ian has started to imitate his Hokey Pokey Elmo.





Granddad brought Ian and Brady these monkeys. They like to carry them around their necks.


Here's Brady loving on his monkey.





And here's a little taste of what this week has been like at our house! With Jeremy on his mission trip the boys have been acting up a little bit. A couple mornings ago I had to run to the bathroom while they were eating breakfast and when I got back just a minute or two later they had thrown all of their eggs and biscuits (plus their bibs and some juice too) in the floor.


Yesterday evening when we got home and got out of the car, Brady kept saying "Da-da" because he thought Jeremy would be in the house. The boys really miss their Daddy. And I have a lot of respect for single moms!

0 comments: