Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day weekend

We had a good Mother's Day weekend.  It was a little weird for me in that I didn't see my Mom, who has been really sick for the past few days.  Sunday morning I heard Jeremy saying "Take this to Mommy" and the boys ran into my room carrying a bag. I looked inside and found an iPod!  I've been wanting one of these for quite a while but never mentioned it to anyone, so this came as a nice surprise.

Uncle Nelson and Aunt Sopa spent a lot of time with the boys on Saturday and Sunday.  Nelson and Ian came close to matching.
The boys enjoyed playing with Aunt Sopa.  She would hide their toy duck and they'd scramble to try to find it. Here, Ian was a little confused because the duck was hidden in his shirt.It was a cold, rainy weekend, and the boys missed getting to go outside.  They just sat by the window and looked out.Brady and Ian are getting really good at getting on and off of their cars.  They have figured out how to ride in reverse but haven't quite gotten the hang of going forward.
The boys had their first taste of ice cream on Sunday along with our Mother's Day cake.  That may have been the most excited they've ever been about food!

0 comments: